- Busy practice looking for a experienced Medical Assistant. Must have someone organized and trained. If you want a rewarding job and you have the required skills, along with great customer service we want you. Must have 5 years or more experience in either internal medicine, family practice or endocrinology. Great company with great benefits including a 401k. Please apply soon......
- Performing injections
- Administering medications
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Medical Assistant: 5 years (Required)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant,Medical Representative/ Promotion Officer
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Work Location: Multiple locations
- Clinical Duties:This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Application Deadline: 25 Jun 2021