- (IA), User Interface (UI) design, User Experience (UX) design, and Human Computer Interaction (HCI) design.
- RumbleOn is an Internet based marketplace that has completely changed the process of buying, selling, and trading powersports. We’re a collaborative and skilled group of people that are passionate about what we do, but we also have a lot of fun while doing it! Our successful team is full of people that are eager to dive in and excel, are fun to be around, and that love what they do . . . if that sounds like your kind of team . . . Apply today!
- Collaborate with our team of content creators, graphic designers, and developers to conceptualize, design, and maintain our website ensuring high visibility and traffic volume, in a rapidly evolving technology climate.
- UI/UX design: gather requirements; comprehensive wire framing with annotations/error handling and user handling by browser, device and platform; conduct user analysis; design information architecture; perform usability testing
- Create designs and digital assets for modern web pages.
- Translate business strategies into innovative and creative solutions that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines in a project lifecycle IT environment.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail in versioning
1 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with UI/UX design
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience with basic coding/developing
- Ability to work On Site Full Time at our Office In Irving, TX (this is not a remote position)
- Local to the DFW area strongly desired and able to start work within 3 weeks of hire
- Solid skills with regards to both technical and graphical aspects of websites
- Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Known for Creativity and Imagination
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Ability to build to code responsive, fluid and static HTML pages
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): UI Design,UX Designer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Health, Dental, & Vision Programs (We pay a very generous portion of employees medical premium and their families!)
Extremely Competitive PTO Plan
Public Holidays off
Volunteer time off
Extremely Competitive Pay commensurate with experience and skillset
Employee purchase discounts
Fully Stocked Kitchen with drinks and snacks
Plenty of Growth Opportunity and a long term career
Casual and comfortable work environment
Fun Company Events
And much more....
Please apply to the link:
Application Deadline: 24 Jun 2021