- The Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
- A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It’s simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients’ expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development, creation, and production of assigned creative projects in support of regional marketing initiatives. This position requires extensive knowledge of multi-faceted design concepts, media and software. The Graphic Designer creates original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts in conjunction with firm brand, and coordinates production of materials such as brochures, collateral, direct mail, and advertisements, as well as corporate identity materials.
- It is also the responsibility of the Graphic Designer not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with clients but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Provide graphic support for regional marketing team and executive leadership.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphic and/or illustrative material, from simple to complex (i.e. brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, etc.)
- Coordinate the production process; develop and write printing and/or other production specifications and select appropriate production media and materials.
- Design service line newsletters, internal leadership communications and regional client newsletters.
- Design multi-media presentations as needed (flash e-mail, videos, etc.)
- Execute all regional web site, maintenance and minor content updates.
- Create graphics for local and regional event and tradeshows under direction of regional marketing team.
- Maintain relationship with all printing vendors.
- Other design responsibilities as assigned by regional marketing team.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 5+ years’ professional design and graphics experience (preferred Adobe products experience - PC based.)
- Strong production skills and knowledge of print processes required - experience using both traditional process and web based digital process providers.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Experience with both traditional and digital RFP and presentation generation, standardization and creation.
- Expertise in Adobe CS 6; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Macromedia Studio MX tools (i.e. Dreamweaver and Flash.)
- HTML experience a plus.
- MS Office Suite experience required.
- Strong conceptual ability - extremely creative with the ability to depersonalize own efforts in order to incorporate input from others to affect project completion and organization buy-in.
- Ability to change course/direction on projects at a moment’s notice; ability to reprioritize tasks and timelines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines; ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities; multi-tasking.
- Creative flair with top-rate conceptual and visual skills; ability to take concepts and ideas and transform them into images.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about becoming an expert on how to uniquely communication the company’s vision through visual communication.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): 3D Animation,Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- Experience should include the following skills: Real Estate/Developers
- Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Application Deadline: 26 Jun 2021