- The Associate provides prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service, follows company policies and procedures, and sells products to individuals in a high volume convenience store outlet. This individual helps to maintain a clean, customer friendly environment inside and outside the store. The role of the Associate can include night, weekend, and holiday hours.
- Cleans in and outside of store including but not limited to sweeping the parking lot, mopping floors, emptying trash, cleaning rest rooms, filling water and towels at the pump, replacing pay-at-the-pump receipt paper, etc).
- Stocks shelves and coolers
- Maintains food and beverage areas with freshly prepared ready-to-eat food and beverages.
- Adheres to all RaceTrac, federal, state and local food safety regulations.
- Updates prices and posts new signage to reflect monthly promotions and sales opportunities.
- Possesses the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job.
- Keeps gasoline price sign up-to-date outside of store in accordance with the method of that location.
- Greets and interacts with new and regular guests in a genuine manner and suggests products that compliment purchase to enhance the guest experience.
- Rings up guests on cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous service.
- Resolves and when necessary escalates guest complaints.
- Focuses on collaboration and teamwork as a part of the store team; works well with the general public
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years work experience preferred
- Retail or customer service experience preferred
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Experience should include the following skills: Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranc
- One location
Application Deadline: 28 Jun 2021