- Cashiers are responsible for greeting and assisting guests. Retail duties will include changing and maintaining displays, and helping to keep store neat and clean. Retail duties may also include assisting with the replenishment of stock and/or removing merchandise from the sales floor. Strives to meet daily sales goals. Performs duties according to the established Best Practices of ESGW. Must be cross-trained and assist in all aspects of retail operations, as directed.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Knowledge of merchandise, cash register operations, and change making.
- Ability to work with people having different abilities.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, and carrying for entire shift (excluding break times).
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Tolerance of extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Cash Management
- Experience should include the following skills: NGO/Development
Please apply to the link:
Application Deadline: 26 Jun 2021