- You will develop secure and scalable microservices from scratch as well as add new functionality to existing services. You will interact closely with Product Management to collaborate on features that will help grow our business and provide customer satisfaction.
- Ideally, you understand the problems that come with very high scale and easily understand how the many moving pieces of a distributed system should fit together to provide reliable and maintainable services at scale. You know how to build clean interfaces that operate at low latencies and high throughput, and hide complexity of underlying APIs.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise grade software
- Strong proficiency in C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI
- Experience with event-driven libraries like libevent
- Good understanding of memory management in non garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience with low-level details of TCP, including tuning at the user and kernel levels.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, protocols and security (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, TLS etc)
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Lint, Valgrind, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently on complex problems
- Past experience in public cloud deployments (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with large scale applications and projects
- Containerization and Orchestration tools and platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos, CloudFoundry, etc.)
- Previous experience with Test Driven Development with heavy use of unit testing frameworks.
- Previous start-up or small company experience preferred
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Software Architect,Software Development,Software Implementation
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Location: West Coast United States is preferred, but open to all US Remote
Please apply to the link:
Application Deadline: 17 Jun 2021