- Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
- Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- The Jr. Software Engineer is responsible for implementing the configuration design for our digital conversion solutions to ensure that we are properly tagged, designed and tested before we go live. This role is a key technical delivery position working with both the internal development teams as well as key contacts within the client’s development organization. This position performs QA and test functions within the organization to support new and existing client executions. This position will take a key role in rolling out new product features on client executions. This individual will also be tasked with determining simpler, more automated ways of deploying and delivering our solution to increase ease of configuration and improve productivity.
- Act as primary technical contact between client and Nuance for assigned accounts during the Implementation/Launch phase
- Responsible for setting up and creating client configurations, business rules and system settings in Nuance administration tool for new/existing customers
- Become the technical subject matter expert for all client sites
- Document Business Requirements Documents for new launches
- Perform hands-on technical troubleshooting on a daily basis for configuration set up on both internal/external sites
- Develop test case scenarios for all phases of launch and internal product releases
- Provide daily production assistance and QA support to site developers
- Assist with customer deployments by coordinating across Solutions, Operations, Client Services, Product Management and Development groups
- Configure and test JIRA tickets for new/existing client base
- Support the rollout of all new features and technology on client sites within the production environment
- Assist with coordination of implementation priorities and work flow
- Evaluate, define, improve and document department and implementation processes
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum years of work experience: 1+
- 1+ years’ experience in website development and support or working in Deployment, QA or Testing department
- Experience with all major web browsers, web sites and web-based technologies
- Experience with tools to troubleshoot problems with web-based technologies
- Comfortable communicating with clients
- Must be able to be flexible with working hours to support international customers
- Must enjoy a technical chall
- Experience with Git
- Previous experience working with APIs
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Software Architect,Software Development
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.
Please apply to the link:
Application Deadline: 21 Jun 2021