- The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for processing payments, researching, and resolving customer concerns, processing daily customer deposits, participating on team projects, and other duties as assigned. This role will engage a fair degree of multi-tasking and highly detail-oriented skill sets.
- Process large customer deposits batches daily – checks, EFTs, credit cards, etc.
- Communicate with internal departments to resolve customer balances and other needs.
- Communicate with customers on variety of inquiries including providing missing invoices, discussing past due payments, required licenses updates, account statuses, etc.
- Customer statement review, including customer phone calls for past due amounts.
- Daily customers’ deposits reconciliations
- Participation with team members in various areas including process improvement and problem resolution.
- Various research projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- High School Diploma required; A.A. in business or related classes preferred
- Intermediate Excel and MS Office skills
- Accounting software preferred but not mandatory
1 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Accounting is required
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to take directions, work independently as well as in collaboration with others.
- Skilled in basic math – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Strong 10-key and keyboarding skills required.
- Experience or any exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV software helpful but not required.
- Ability to correspond and communicate professionally with external and internal customers.
- Ability to stay organized while multitasking. Skilled in time management and prioritizing tasks and duties.
- Excellent aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with other employees to foster a respectful and professional work environment.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Cash Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
Please apply to the link:
Application Deadline: 17 Jun 2021