- Holder Construction Company is an ENR Top 30 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join our company in Preconstruction. Holder’s Preconstruction department has a presence in Atlanta, Charlotte, Northern Virginia, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix and San Jose offices. Opportunities as part of the Preconstruction Department exists in all of these regional locations.
The responsibilities of a Preconstruction Associate would include the following:
- Ability to read and understand Construction Design Documents and specifications
- Ability to perform construction cost estimates and quantity surveys for various scopes of work
- Management of cost and design issues
- Overall trade management/coordination, and some level of exposure to BIM.
- Be responsible for all the purchasing required to support our projects. Purchasing includes scope coordination, proposal evaluation, trade negotiations and contracting.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- BS in Construction Management or related construction/engineering degrees.
2 - 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in a construction management, preconstruction, or estimating role.
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Proficient with computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and scheduling software.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to relocate
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Bridge and Road Construction Monitoring,Civil Engineering
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Engg./Construction
- We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program which provides our associates a great opportunity to increase role/responsibilities quickly. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes health, life, dental, vision, flexible spending program, long term disability, family paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan.
- For additional information regarding our company and to apply for this position visit our website: www.holderconstruction.com
- Please note that Holder Construction Company does not sponsor anyone for immigration benefits or immigration status.
- Holder is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021