- The NSW Department of Education provides, funds and regulates education services for NSW students from early childhood to secondary school, delivering world-class education through its public schools and providing funding support to non-government schools. We employ, develop and support teachers, leaders and other staff to deliver the best outcomes for students and to advance the wellbeing of Aboriginal people.
The School Administrative Manager is responsible for the efficient management of school financial and administrative systems, as well as supervision and training of school administration officers. Manages the provision of support for school activities and routines, including student welfare and wellbeing, and works with the school principal, the school executive and teaching staff as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Working with Children Check Clearance
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to undertake First Aid training.
- Administration of Medications – training to be provided based on student needs
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Capacity to supervise staff.
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise initiative, organise resources and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake financial and accounting responsibilities including use of computerised financial/administrative systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage an office.
- Ability to interact with school staff, students and members of the school community.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the department’s Aboriginal education policies
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous
To apply please click on this link:
Application Deadline: 9 Mar 2021