- Acara Solutions is seeking an Operations Manager for one of our marine manufacturing clients in Cocoa, FL!
Currently seeking an Operations Manager to provide supervision and oversight for the daily operations of a marine tower manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in purchasing and inventory in a manufacturing setting. To be successful in this role, we are seeking someone who excels at multi-tasking in a high volume, fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
This position requires the ability to self-motivate and work independently, as well as function as part of a team that includes management, accounting, purchasing staff, and production teams - providing support for each department as required.
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Meet production goals, quality control standards, and other metrics
- Oversee the work of office staff
- Provide customer service to a diverse customer base, in person, and over the phone
- Enter customer and part information accurately in the SAP database
- Initiate, update, and maintain sales orders and work orders
- Assist COO with financial projections
- Assist COO in controlling company costs and meeting long-term goals for company growth
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Experience in the Marine industry preferred
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing processes
No experience is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years' of management, purchasing, and planning experience
- 3 years' experience with SAP
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Manpower/Recruiting Agency
- Compensation: Starting at $65k (DOE)
To apply kindly follow this link:
Application Deadline: 9 Mar 2021