- Reporting to: Operations Manager CAREER DEVELOPMENT PATH: Business Support
Hargreaves Lansdown have been helping clients make more of their savings and investments for over 30 years. We are one of the most innovative, respected and fastest growing companies in the UK. A constituent of the FTSE100, our success is based on a deep understanding of our clients' needs, a keen entrepreneurial edge and fierce determination to be the best in our market. You will be joining one of the most progressive teams within Hargreaves Lansdown and we want your help to make us even better.
Our Operations team is split into two different departments: New Business and Client Accounts. New Business deals with the on-boarding of any new money coming onto the platform and Client Accounts deals with the reconciliation and payments out of this money should our clients request it.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to start or continue a career within Savings and Investments. If you are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn and like to be challenged on a daily basis then please read on!
- Ensuring all team administrative functions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring team processes are reliable and effective
- Taking ownership for team results
- Communicating well with your team, department and wider business
- Taking ownership for resolving any issues that are presented
- Taking part in wider department projects, when opportunities arise
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Maths & English GCSE Grade C and above
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve results
- Motivated to achieve high standards
- Drive to deliver quality client service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking pride in your work
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Real Estate/Developers
To apply please follow this link:
Application Deadline: 8 Mar 2021