- This individual is responsible for performing clerical duties in a professional and business-like fashion. This person will perform various support functions for executive and administrative staff with priority given to the President, General Manager and Human Resources Manager, and other Managers as required. This person should have high levels of skills in Microsoft Office, data entry, excellent oral and written communication skills, and flexibility in performing a variety of tasks.
- Works in the areas of Accounting, Human Resources, Operations and Administration.
- Maintains a working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software to complete tasks as assigned. Requires strong knowledge of Excel for spreadsheet design and use. Requires strong knowledge of Outlook for maintaining employee and customer email address database.
- Receives telephone calls in a professional and business-like fashion; forwards to appropriate person or takes detailed messages.
- Greets walk-in visitors in a professional and business-like fashion and directs to the appropriate person.
- Assists company President with special projects.
- Preparation including writing/editing letters, emails and other communications.
- Creates and assists with bulk mailing and mail merge activities.
- Conducts research (some confidential) at the direction of the President.
- Assists in planning and preparation of meetings.
- Assists with file management and presents items to the President in a timely manner when action is required.
- Assists the Human Resources Manager in specific functions.
- Responds to inquiries concerning employment opportunities for non-exempt positions.
- Assists with conducting initial pre-employment interviews consisting of phone screens and possible video conferencing (Zoom) technology.
- Keeps I-9, W-4, and Employee Certification of Vehicle Insurance files up to date.
- Helps with multiple aspects/steps of the Human Resources Information System.
- Provides support to Operations Management.
- Assists with file management (electronic and hard copy).
- Prints reports from accounting software and presents to Operations Management in a timely manner when action is required.
- Assists in the set-up and maintenance of new customer files.
- Assists in keeping job books up to date.
- Maintains customer emergency contact list and updates as needed.
- Maintains company’s proprietary (EVTLink) communication portal including adding, modifying and deleting jobs.
- Performs office opening/closing procedures including entry door/s, windows, office machines, etc.
- Performs other clerical work as necessary.
- Maintains office area in a clean and neat manner.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Energy/Power/Fuel
To apply kindly follow this link:
Application Deadline: 8 Mar 2021