- Full details of the job.
Vacancy Name Programme Manager
Employment Type Full Time
Location Country United Kingdom
Location Head Office
JATO are hiring!
JATO products serve many needs in the entire automotive sector that depend on data, insight tools and business process automation solutions variously delivered through API’s and User Interfaces.
As a Programme Manager, you will report to the Head of Global Delivery Services and work for a vertical business area, driving one or more major product releases through the entire lifecycle including analysing, implementation and customer rollout ramping down only when all customer deployments are transitioned into continuous support.
Ensure quality definition of Epic scope, KPI’s and the metrics of success including the means to measure performance through the life of the product action
- Ensure clear definition of scope for Minimum Viable Products and the backlog of continuous improvement including sizing of economic value for features
- Ensure decomposition and sizing of Epics into Features by working with Product Managers, Architects and Product Delivery Teams
- Plan in dependant activities which need to support the delivery and success of Epics but which operate outside of SAFe such as data acquisition
- Define and track high-level and low-Level plans in line with SAFe. This will include dependency management both within the Program and external to the program
- Ensure high quality in all Epic documentation especially Features which are planned into Product Delivery teams
- Ensure the creation of a full business case in line with business requirements and track that the business is delivered via budget management and Return on investment model
- Maximise local autonomy, skills and resources to unblock issues/risks (RAID) so that escalations are exceptional
- Commission/create all necessary tools to allow program members and stakeholders to contribute and work together
- Define and manage governance in line with the SAFe framework and operate as an Epic Owner within the framework
- Drive all status reporting across all key product epics, and communicating status up to the senior management team and other governing bodies
- Lead business engagement and management of communications with all stakeholders
- Capture and drive closure of Risks / Issues / Actions / Decisions
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps appear
- Prepare and deliver dashboard KPI’s and monthly Programme Board presentations
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Demonstrated experience in leading major programs from idea to launch across multiple time zones and sites
- Experience in leading B2B technology/data solutions programs working with SaaS, Cloud Computing, and/or emerging technologies
- Experience of Lean Agile, SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework
- Cross-functional experience across engineering, sales, and marketing teams in data/cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to manage the expectations, demands, and priorities of multiple internal stakeholders based on overarching purpose/vision
- Proactive and action oriented who can lead teams through ambiguity in an organised fashion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to adapt flexibly with the changing needs and direction of a rapidly-growing organization
- Experience in various tools i.e. JIRA, MS Project for management and planning
- Solid communication skills having previously work with senior leadership teams (written
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Programmer/ Software Engineer
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 7 Mar 2021
Address: Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Company Profile: Research & Development