- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements by interacting with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Hands-on Full Stack duties.
- Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in the appropriate technologies.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Hands-on Full Stack experience required.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Experience with technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale database management systems.
- Experience with high scalability projects involving on-premises based infrastructure design and implementation
- Has mentored junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs
- Programming and software design experience
- Backend development experience
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries
- Document Application Process
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Knowledge of Angular design patterns and related technologies like Webpack, polyfills, bootstrap, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using MVC and Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Ability to design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Ability to use version control software such as TFS, VSTS, GIT
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Attention to Detail/Ability to think critically/analytically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can analyze user needs/troubleshoot/problem-solve.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Software Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, long-term care, education assistance and paid time off, including paid parental leave and a birthday holiday.
To apply kindly follow this link:
Application Deadline: 2 Mar 2021