- CSI Leasing, Inc. (CSI) is one of the largest independent equipment leasing specialists in the world. Customers turn to CSI for superior service and advice from industry experts they can rely on. We are their resource, not only for financial solutions, but for help with asset management, end of life data security, disposal and more all on a global scale. CSI has been investing in our customers technology solutions for nearly five decades. CSI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tokyo Century Corporation.
CSI Electronics Processing Centre Ltd., a subsidiary of CSI Leasing Canada Ltd., has a full-time opportunity for a Laborer at our facility in Oakville, Ontario. This is a warehouse position.
- Conduct hand disassembly of end-of-life computer assets (systems, monitors, etc.)
- Pack, wrap, palletize, load and move IT equipment for transportation using a pallet jack following required shipment standards
- Destruction of data bearing material
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education is preferred but not required for this position
No experience is required.
- Ability to occasionally handle (pull, lift and push) items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequently stand, regularly bend, twist, and reach frequently throughout the day
- Must have good communication skills, and the ability to work well with others and follow directions
- Knowledge of hand tool use
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Mason,Plumber
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Engg./Construction
Application Deadline: 11 Feb 2021