- We are looking for a Program Administrator to coordinate operations and people for various programs in our organization.
Program Administrator responsibilities include managing budgets, recruiting staff and establishing policies. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have strong organizational and communication skills, as well as experience in people management. If you’re also a dedicated worker and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Oversee all operations, activities and budgets for each program
Lead fundraising efforts when needed
Review and improve applied standards and practices
Prepare and monitor program calendar
Reschedule or rearrange tasks and projects as necessary
Hire, supervise and coach team members (e.g. project managers, program supervisors)
Manage relations with vendors or partner organizations
Resolve issues to keep programs rolling
Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program
Prepare reports on the programs’ status or problems
Recommend improvements and present ideas for new programs
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field
No experience is required.
Proven experience as a program coordinator or similar role
Experience in budgeting and fundraising
Ability to work with Adobe
Familiarity with industry-related laws and regulations
Knowledge of recruiting processes
Tech-savvy with working knowledge of time and project management software (e.g. Confluence, Basecamp)
Strong organizational and leadership skills
Exceptional communication skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 11 Feb 2021