- Ken Garff Automotive is currently looking for talented Regional Marketing Manager that align with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for generating and assessing individual and ongoing marketing strategies for our Iowa region of Ken Garff automotive dealerships (Stew Hansen Dodge, Hyundai, GMC / Dewey Ford, Dodge, Auto Outlet / Southtown CJDR). This position will work closely with a Regional VP and Operations Team, along with Dealership Management to identify marketing needs each month and utilize internal agency services (Spinoff) along with other relevant vendors to address these needs.
Ad/Marketing Strategy & Planning:
- Schedule and lead regular Ad Planning meetings each month with your assigned dealerships
- Develop informed marketing strategies with your assigned dealerships based on data, dealership objectives, and specific budget parameters
- Document and track ad spend (including applicable OEM co-op programs) on behalf of the dealerships
- Daily activation of and collaboration with internal agency teams (Spinoff) such as Creative, Social Media, CRM, Media, Digital Marketing, Web, etc to execute planned strategies and campaigns
Reporting and Analysis:
- Ongoing communication with your assigned dealerships—in person and through other various channels to accommodate the needs of each dealership and the Regional Team
- Manage relationships with and performance of various third-party marketing vendors
- Continually update key dealership personnel on the progression of marketing initiatives and deliverables
- Oversee the quality of the final delivery of all marketing assets and activities
- Provide key dealership personnel with ongoing marketing consultation and education regarding trends, capabilities, reporting, and recommendations
- Work closely with corporate resources to align and adapt broader company strategies
- Take ownership of each of your dealerships’ marketing outcomes
- Track, report, and provide a detailed analysis of marketing performance, including but not limited to: market conditions, SEM, display, third-party vendors, website (Google Analytics), email campaigns, social media, traditional mass media, video, etc.
- Compile and carefully analyze all relevant information
- Deliver and discuss results and assessments to key dealership staff and management
- Develop key insights and action plans based upon assessments
- Understand and incorporate internal sales and operations reporting to track ROI and marketing effectiveness
- Provide recommendations for optimizing advertising budgets and performance
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Public Relations, or other relevant field (or equivalent experience)
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management and/or marketing strategy. Automotive marketing a plus
- Analytical thinker with experience in Google Analytics and other reporting platforms. Understands marketing metrics and KPI’s and how to assess them
- Experience overseeing large, dynamic marketing budgets
- Very strong collaborative communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with others to meet deadlines, ensure quality and accuracy, and tracking results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to commute in and around the Des Moines area frequently
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Automobile/Industrial Machine
Apply as Guest
To apply click on this link:
Application Deadline: 5 Feb 2021