- Provide technical support and prompt IT problem-resolution for internal staff
- Responsible for on-going procurement, installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software in accordance with Company requirements
- Maintain and manage server’s related Infrastructure services that include (but not limited to): Active Directory domain services, File and Print services, Virtualization, Patch Management, Backup and Restore, Anti-Virus Systems, Web and Database servers, Tech Refresh, etc.
- Monitor and Maintain Networking devices, CCTV, Wireless and VOIP
- Perform any other IT-Related support as required.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Diploma or higher qualification in Information Technology or its equivalent
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- Knowledge of IT Network Infrastructure in mix office and production plant building environment
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively
- Display ability to code or have done web and mobile applications
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): IT System Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Logistics/Transportation
To apply follow this link:
Application Deadline: 4 Feb 2021