- We are looking for a dynamic person for our company to fill the position of Intern- Business Development.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Market/Customer visit on a regular basis for new business leads
- Follow up customers in a regular basis to convert leads from accounts
- Preparing sales proposals, quotations, and customer requirement specifications for current and potential business leads
- Updating sales presentations to ensure short term and long term business success for the organization.
- Adding value in customer correspondence by drafting letters, visiting customer touch points
- Maintaining customer relationship
- Any other related tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor/ Honors in Marketing.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- Graduates & Post Graduates and Running Students (Marketing Background Preferred)
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Age 18 to 28 years
- Skills Required: A+ Attitude, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Accountability, Adaptive to Culture
- Graphic Designing and Digital Marketing knowledge will be preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Good MS Office skills with strong grab on MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong learning and performing mentality
- Satisfactory English writing and speaking skill
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
Apply as Guest
Application Deadline: 20 Jan 2021